forum/yaf_postst1130findlastpost_three-month-of-my-marriage & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1130&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Every woman should know basic information about most fertile time for pregnancy.  You should also know about your accurate ovulation time if you are trying to get pregnant. Every month, an egg matures in women’s ovary. When it reach to a certain size, it releases from the ovary and move in fallopian tube on the way to the uterus. It is not certain that which ovary releases egg. Thus, Ovulation is the process that releases eggs from a woman's ovaries.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
aryan Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 9:26:50 PM(UTC)

Dear sir iam a marriage men since 3 months but my wife is not becoming pregnant what i can do?
Jimmy Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 22, 2013 4:40:34 PM(UTC)

It could be that your having a bad peoird (that's what I call it.) some people will have like 1 horrible peoird a year or whatever else. Your peoird could also be hurting bad b/c of heavy work outs. I'm in the army and when I work out on my peoird I suffer long lasting pains the whole cycle. If you are worried that you might be pregnant then go to your doctor and get them to do a blood pregnancy test. Blood pregnancy test are way more effective then urine test.
Patricia Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2013 4:50:49 PM(UTC)

Could just be that your HcG levels are slow to rise -Have you mssied a period yet? If not then wait til your late then test again
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply