forum/yaf_postst109_refer-to-the-article-given-in-prajapragathi-news-paper-on-sunday-09-2012--regarding-old-age-vaccine & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=109&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Overprotective Parents don’t like to see their child unhappy. They want to protect them from hurt, pain, failure, stress and rejection. Parents want to give their teen every comfort they deserve. Undoubtedly, all these points sound good. But have you ever realized what your child is missing because of this attitude, he is not familiar with real truth of life. Life is a balance example of good and bad experience. If you don’t teach them negative part then they would not be able to bear any stress or failure in their future. This is also a big barrier in their success path.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
lakshmi m k Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

refer to the article given in prajapragathi news paper on sunday,09,2012. Regarding old age vaccine. please give us more information regarding this vaccine. where we get this vaccine how can we use it ,because i have old parents . my father age 62 years old and my mother age 57 years. please give us information regarding this. Thank you.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
No New Posts
Question refer to the article given in prajapragathi news paper on sunday,09,2012. Regarding old...
refer to the article given in prajapragathi news paper on sunday,09,2012. Regarding old age vaccine. please give us more information regarding this vaccine. where we get this vaccine how can we use it ,because i have old parents . my father age 62 years old and my mother age 57 years. please give us information regarding this. Thank you....

-lakshmi m k
1 1,290 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:53:31 PM(UTC)
Question 5 yr old...
I have a 5 yr old daughter who is way beyond demanding. All her demands need to be fulfilled as soon as she says it. She is also cranky, whenever we say no to any of her demands she will start crying like anything. She is very slow in all her activities. What to do to help her be normal again. She was not like this before. Last 1 yr or so, she has started behaving queerly ...

-Sapna
2 792 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 12:07:10 PM(UTC)
Question choose college...
I need to convince my parents to let me go out of my home town for further studies as I dun have any colleges here for that....

-niketa
1 574 Vidhi Parikh Go to last post Go to first unread
4/8/2014 6:23:31 PM(UTC)
Question interesting about some information...
when was this article written? by who? ...

-samantha
0 680 samantha Go to last post Go to first unread
12/4/2013 8:21:04 AM(UTC)
Question communication...
how he will speak more?...

-Pallavi
0 1,000 Pallavi Go to last post Go to first unread
1/14/2013 2:15:12 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.