forum/yaf_postst1045_deit-plan-fo-12-year-old & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1045&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Kids, belonging to the age group of 6 to 12 years, apart from good and nutritious food they need physical activity in order to built stamina, coordination, strength and confidence. The children in this age group are generally school-going children and as a result they get a lot of opportunities in school to indulge in physical activity. As long as these physical activities are interleaved with fun and thrill children would enjoy these activities.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Shankar Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2012 6:40:32 PM(UTC)

My son 12 years old having weight of 27 kgs,please send me Diet chart.
Thanks
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question how to handle a child"s anger...
my eight years old daughter shout when alone in room or talk to herself in bathroom. This is her reaction after getting scolded by me. Dont know how to handle the situation or confront her. Please help....

-Arpita Sengupta
1 618 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 9:46:59 AM(UTC)
Question Bed wetting and potty problems........
Mt 6 year old son has problem of bed wetting and some times does potty also in his pants...what to do I have tried every thing from scolding to beating, love and even told him to leave the house as well he feels guilty and cries a lot but still no difference..........please help...

-Kamal
0 500 Kamal Go to last post Go to first unread
3/2/2014 12:43:50 AM(UTC)
Question how to handle a child"s anger...
my eight years old daughter shout when alone in room or talk to herself in bathroom. This is her reaction after getting scolded by me. Dont know how to handle the situation or confront her. Please help....

-Arpita Sengupta
0 530 Arpita Sengupta Go to last post Go to first unread
2/21/2014 7:24:33 PM(UTC)
Question Diet plan for my 10 yrs 6 months daughter...
My daughter no proper eating habits.she mostly eat 1 chapati or little rice , i fill she has low stemana compare to other child. please diet chart to teach her to take food as her age groop....

-Anand Baghel
0 521 Anand Baghel Go to last post Go to first unread
2/10/2014 1:45:44 PM(UTC)
Question want friends to play with...
My 6 year old wants to play with kids in the evening... he has limited friends. When they turn down his offer due to some reason, he is very upset. I daily arrange friends for him to play with. This does not mean his friends does not like him. They play very well. But due to his limited friendship and even my small friend circle... I feel like other parents have many options for entertainment , I have limited due to my 4 month baby. Also when I leave my son to other kids house, I am worried whether I am doing right. ...

-Nandita
0 538 Nandita Go to last post Go to first unread
12/16/2013 8:24:49 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.