forum/yaf_postst1025findunread_hi-----my-kid-is-3-year-old-and-he-plays-with-his-toys-quite-often--after-playing-for-some-time-whe & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1025&find=unread&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Toddlers are too small to actually think before reacting to any particular situation. You will always notice that your 2 year old is deeply influenced by what other kids his age are up to. Many of the children take advantage of the opportunity given to them and make lasting friendships.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Nitin Jain Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

Man
India
Hi,

My kid is 3 year old and he plays with his toys quite often. After playing for some time when he gets bored from them, he use to throw them all over the place and some get hit to someone in house. What to do so he stop doing that as it is a regular thing for him. I have tried everything but all in vain.

Thanks
Nitin Jain
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply