forum/yaf_postst1014findlastpost_my-son-is-5-months-old-he-is-having-a-heavy-chest-congestion-though-we-have-visited-to-the-doctor-a & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1014&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Parents are an important part of the family and when they fall sick it is quite difficult for the other members to handle their work. As mothers and fathers both take care of the family hence the other members and kids do not worry about anything. The mothers provide food and other basic amenities at the right time while the fathers handle all the responsibilities of running the home smoothly. Hence there are lots of responsibilities which they have to shoulder. All parents give love and comfort level to the kids but as soon as they get sick the kids get worried especially when their condition is quite serious. They just want the parents to get better so that everything can be smooth and the way it was going before.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
pooja malik Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

my son is 5 months old he is having a heavy chest congestion though we have visited to the doctor as per him everything is fine no chest congestion is find in x-ray but still he have so much sounds when he breathe or sleeps ...pls do let me know some home remedies so that his chest could gt clear...
Dr. Roshani Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 4:16:38 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
if x-ray shows no congestion then don't worry, it is not cough inside the chest, but sound produce by passage of air through narrow trechea, this condition is called thecheomalacia,keep small pillow under his head while sleeping, so he feel comfortable.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply