forum/yaf_postst1013_please-provide-healthy-and-strength-food-for-my-children---i-have-3-years-and-16-month--boys & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1013&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Eyes: the very fact of life Eyes are the most precious gift of God to humankind. No can even think of doing without eyes and not even ready to trade it for millions. So is the importance of the eyes in our life as it enable us to do all the necessary actions right from our daily chores to the most important one .But at the same time we should never forget the mental and physical agonies , a visually impaired child pass through . Since the childhood, when a child breathes for the very first time, he starts to take a feel of the world and the people surrounding him. When any sound is made, he turns his head towards it and shows his presence by his unclear sounds. These are his first experience of the world. But what would happen if he has no eyes since his birth. At that time the sky befalls on his parents, but later on as the child grows, his sense of frustration would become deeper as he would not be able to respond the way the other normal children of his age do.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
raviteja Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

please provide healthy and strength food for my children.
i have 3 years and 16 month boys.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply