forum/yaf_postst1003findlastpost_i-am-a-mother-of-31-2-year-boy--my-boy-knows-every-thing--little-naughty--but-ok-in-school-and-baby & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1003&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

You may have often seen a child shouting and screaming at the top of his voice at the shopping mall or a restaurant. A scolding parent and an uncontrollably crying child, one can quote it as a normal scene at public places. Have you ever considered the possibility that you might be caught in the same situation in near future? To save you from such an embarrassing position, here are some tips to handle a toddler’s tantrum in public

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
princy Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

i am a mother of 31/2 year boy. my boy knows every thing. little naughty. but ok in school and baby sitting. but naughty at home n church. sometimes i hit him like anything. but i am so worried about that.but my child is so good in some other side.i cant control my temper.pls give me a solution
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
No New Posts
Question i am a mother of 31/2 year boy. my boy knows every thing. little naughty. but ok in school...
i am a mother of 31/2 year boy. my boy knows every thing. little naughty. but ok in school and baby sitting. but naughty at home n church. sometimes i hit him like anything. but i am so worried about that.but my child is so good in some other side.i cant control my temper.pls give me a solution...

-princy
2 1,422 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:51:55 PM(UTC)
Question My 4 year old son always take advantages and makes noise as when as I am busy in attending...
My 4 year old son always take advantages and makes noise as when as I am busy in attending a guest. at home .He irritate me to much as a consequence, I lost my temper and scold or beat me.suggest me to overcome such embarrassing situation....

-Ayushi - [ Go to Page:  ] 1 , 2
13 2,332 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 8:02:54 PM(UTC)
Question my childs loneliness...
Dear sir/madam,i am from Bangladesh. We are three. I , am always busy with my household chores and rudras dad also.he wants to play but there is no such children who can play with him.he all the time imitates me like cooking,washing and do not play with his toys .so how can I help him out please suggest .Thank you. ...

-rudra
0 778 rudra Go to last post Go to first unread
8/29/2013 5:48:16 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.