forum/yaf_postsm9806_over-sensitivity-and-pregnancy & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9806&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Once a woman reaches her stage for her delivery period, generally they want to leave their house and run off to the hospital immediately. It is important that they should prepare the day of their delivery but most pregnant women forget as they do not focus on the situation. Preparations are either in both terms as what you should carry and what you must do in the hospital. If you don’t prepare you might forget some important items unintentionally. That is why preparation is very important aspect.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Cm Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2014 7:07:17 PM(UTC)

I am at the end of my 8th month but suddenly I have become over sensitive and continuously fight with my husband. I am getting a lot of stress because of this my husband tries explaining me stuff but I know I am getting irritated on almost everything ours is a love marriage and we have never had so many arguments...don't know how to pull myself out of this
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply