forum/yaf_postsm9789_joining-preschool & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

If you are planning of enrolling your baby in a preschool then you have to know the right age of joining preschool by our baby. Here we are going to discuss some important facts that help you get an idea about right age of baby when he can join the preschool. Deciding the right age for your baby is not an easy task for the parents. Parents have different reason for enrolling their babies in preschool at an early age. The most reason is parents are working and they want to see their baby in right hand only where child can develops properly.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
preeti chawla Offline
#-9 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 2:03:57 PM(UTC)

Hello ,
my baby is of 2.8 yrs old, I admitted her in play group, most ofthe other people said I have to admitted her nursery.. I am still confused after admition what will I do now?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question My daughter is fighting with other playmates in the school...
My daughter is now 2yrs and 2 months she is going to playschool since one week now I had a complaint with the teacher that she is fighting with the other playmates. Fighting means not actually but she is trying to push them back likewise but in nature my child is not of such type. What should I do to not to repeat such things here after. Being a parent I should take proper care of my child I don't wish any kind of indiscipline with my kid so let me know what the measures that can be taken at home....

1 663 Harsh Go to last post Go to first unread
12/13/2014 11:30:14 PM(UTC)
Question What is right age for lower kg...
My daughter is currently in play group. And planning to join her to lower kg next acemadic year as she would be 3.6 years on 12th june. Plz advice is this right decision...

-Kiran .
0 386 Kiran . Go to last post Go to first unread
12/12/2014 11:15:35 AM(UTC)
Question pre school age limit...
my son age is 2 years 6 months. he is very active ...

0 302 KANAGARAJ Go to last post Go to first unread
12/11/2014 6:15:11 PM(UTC)
Question baby speak not clear...
MY baby 2 year 6 months but he is not speak clear give a tips to speak clearly ...

2 888 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:42:09 PM(UTC)
Question play school...
My daughter is 2.6 year old .so this is a right age strat play school....

0 508 tripti Go to last post Go to first unread
9/4/2014 1:28:09 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.