forum/yaf_postsm9686findlastpost_my-marriage-date-is-7-july11--my-wife-wants-pregnant--in-august-month-what-is-the-pre-medical-check & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9686&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

The moment when you decide to have a baby is the best part of your life and brings your better half come closer to you than ever. It’s the biggest decision of your life and so you should follow certain things that are mentioned below before you take that big step and get pregnant.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
RC BOSE Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

my marriage date is 7 july11. my wife wants pregnant in august month.what is the pre medical checkup plan of pregnancy.
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:05:57 PM(UTC)

sex between 10-20 day of periods-more chances of pregnancy, so u can plan according to that.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Guest (2)
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
No New Posts
Question my marriage date is 7 july11. my wife wants pregnant in august month.what is the pre...
my marriage date is 7 july11. my wife wants pregnant in august month.what is the pre medical checkup plan of pregnancy....

-RC BOSE
2 1,250 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
8/18/2014 6:38:02 AM(UTC)
Question pre pragnenecy...
Assalm o alikum. my question is that after intercourse my condition is very bad such as start vomiting,nauses n back pain... i had 2 miscarrige in last year.. now i decided to get pregnent. we do intercourse but same prob i have from last 2 weaks... vomiting,nauses,back pain n this time i also have a gas problem.. my date of periods is 23rd of feb.. so plz tell me what should i do???...

-mrs.adeel
1 978 Kiana Go to last post Go to first unread
8/17/2014 11:44:16 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.