forum/yaf_postsm9349findlastpost_plz-suggest-me--daily-requirement-of-calcium-for-2-5-year-old-child-and-source-diet & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9349&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Calcium is the most vital mineral needed in our daily diet. It is an essential mineral for growth of our body and our body requires it for entire lifetime. More amount of calcium is needed with increasing age. Calcium is useful for various functions of the body and it helps to make our bones and teeth stronger. Infants get good source of calcium from their mother’s milk so breastfeeding babies can grow more healthily compared to bottle feeding baby. Calcium is very essential for children to make their growing bones stronger.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
arti dwivedi Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

plz suggest me, daily requirement of calcium for 2.5 year old child and source diet...
priyanka desai Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:51:08 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
2.5 yr old need approximately 700 to 800 mg calcium...
Dried herbs, cheese, almonds, milk and all dairy product, green vegetables.. are the best calcium rich food
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply