forum/yaf_postsm9174_for-my-daughter & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9174&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

An attention seeking kid can constitute a serious headache for the parents.  Oftentimes you find such kids seeking attention in diverse ways especially through their incessant demands and actions.  An attention seeking child may say “Mommy, come and see the marks I made in school today”. As the mom tries to succumb, the child may also say; “Mom, where’s my tea cup”.  The demands may go on and on. The child expects the Mom to give him or her attention all the time. This can constitute serious problems not only for the mom but also for the Dad and the entire household.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
M. Dhanalakshmi Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 10:41:40 PM(UTC)

how to discipline the child?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question is there some specific reason for a child to seek attention.for example 'saying they...
is there some specific reason for a child to seek attention.for example 'saying they are being bullied at school or having outbursts of temper tantrums and screaming and crying when they dont always get their own way. ...

-patrcia robinson
3 1,946 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:43:26 PM(UTC)
Question doesnt let us talk...
my child always interrupt us when me n my hubby talk. he wants we should talk to him only. if i give any game to him at that gtime then he wants me also to involve with him. whats the solution?...

-monika
2 1,174 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:53:51 AM(UTC)
Question my child is 12yrs old,he is the only child, the problem is he cries a lot. for every...
my child is 12yrs old,he is the only child, the problem is he cries a lot. for every problem he feels crying is the solution , i am not understanding how to improve his habit....

-anamika kumari
3 1,700 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 8:03:51 PM(UTC)
Question seeking attention...
my baby is 14month nw.But he is doing very misbehaves like biting teeth to everyone and pulling hair of everyone.That cause so much shameless infront of others.i am so much worried about this,that how i can handle this nd overcome with this problem....

-GAJANAN KOMATKAR
1 402 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
8/18/2014 3:17:30 PM(UTC)
Question child's behavioural problem...
My 5 year old son speaks in the way a small baby speaks while he can speak well.always gives a deaf ear if we say anything. He gets angry and start misbehaving even in public places if we can't meet his demands.plz help....

-kamal
0 524 kamal Go to last post Go to first unread
5/19/2014 6:49:54 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.