forum/yaf_postsm90_hi--i-m-in-the-13th-week-of-my-pregnancy-n-want-to-know-that-what-are-the-correct-postures-i-should & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=90&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

To give birth to a child is considered as a new life for a mother. After giving birth to a baby, women feels like her new life. It happens due to terrible labor pain during delivery period. Women who go through cesarean do not know anything about labor pain, but for women with a normal delivery needs to face unbearable labor pains until she gives birth to a baby. There is no fixed time for labor pain; sometimes it will take 1-2 days or more. There are many ways that can help you to be comfortable during delivery by reducing labor pain.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
R.C Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

Hi! I m in the 13th week of my pregnancy n want to know that what are the correct postures i should follow while sitting and sleeping. I had a miscarriage last year after 2 months of pregnancy so the gynecologist has told me to be completely bed-ridden for 2 months n thereafter too most of the time. it is becoming very difficult for me. i cant jst keep on watching t.v, reading books n listening music. This irritates me a lot. n unwanted tension builds up. Kindly help.
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:40:19 PM(UTC)

in pregnancy u should be very much careful in sitting n standing position..stand softly from sitting position so baby don't get jerk.avoid jerky movements and avoid traveling too.avoid sex in first 3 mths ,,,
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply