forum/yaf_postsm8836findlastpost_about-behave-properly-infront-of-ohters & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=8836&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Caring for young child is one of the most child-rearing challenges of all. It takes alot of perseverance to help the little one make the process of change to become an independent child. The child is unindustrialized earn new physical, cognitive, and emotional skills every day. In the next two years, you will notice your child become a tentative toddler who expresses thoughts and opinion in few words to a confident under school age with a growing awareness of the world around him. This is how the child reaches the development milestones of its own step.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
asma Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 15, 2014 12:24:26 PM(UTC)

i don't know how to teach my 2year 9months son to sharing and friendly with other kids?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Pus getting formed in the gums of front teeth...
I have a kid of 2.6 years, her front four teeth got decay a pus has been started to form.I consulted the dentist they suggested to go for the root canal so that the decay of the permanent teeth can be damaged in future. whether it is advisable to go for the root canal in a small kid. Kindly advice me...

-Kamal Jora
2 1,493 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:49:14 PM(UTC)
Question my child is around 17 to 18 mth. pls tell me hw can i keep his teeth clean? he is having...
my child is around 17 to 18 mth. pls tell me hw can i keep his teeth clean? he is having only 4 teeth. 2 upside n 2 below. ...

-mrs. rashmi amar gupte
1 980 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 10:20:56 PM(UTC)
Question Calcium to be given till what age?...
Hi, Till what age should calcium syrup be given to children? ...

-Shweta Dravid
0 904 Shweta Dravid Go to last post Go to first unread
7/14/2014 3:54:43 AM(UTC)
Question About teeth staining...
My 16 months old baby has black spots on her teeth. Her dentist told me that this is not a cavity in the baby's tooth, this is a stain (may be of iron, calcium etc.). i didn't understand what he was saying. please tell me what is the problem and how i can treat this....

-Devika maya chhetri
0 702 Devika maya chhetri Go to last post Go to first unread
2/9/2014 6:37:57 PM(UTC)
Question GAIN WEIGHT...
MY SON 1.5YEAR OLD HIS WG T IS 10.100 HIS BIRTH WGT IS 3.340 IT IS NORMAL CONDITION?...

-ASWATHY
0 664 ASWATHY Go to last post Go to first unread
11/24/2013 2:02:11 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.