forum/yaf_postsm8467_carrer-option-for-my-son & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=8467&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

When kids become teenagers, parents get worried about their career. Selecting right career for children is very essential for both parents and teenagers. There are only few teenagers who can decide from their childhood that they want to go in particular field. To achieve their goal they follow it from their childhood, but only few can get success in achieving their desired goal. You need great desire and efforts in achieving your favorite education line. There are many factors that affect in selecting your teenagers careers.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
CA AK Singh Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 12, 2014 10:31:42 AM(UTC)

I'm a practicing CA in a small town. Pl advice me whether i should opt for CA commerce or Science for my son appeared in 10th this year.
Muskan Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 12, 2014 4:19:45 PM(UTC)

Hello,

You should not take any decision.

As parent you should help your child take correct decision.

Try to know which are the subject of interest to your child.

Talk to him for what he would like to do in future.

Do not force your child to go in the field you like.

If you think your child is not enough mature to take decision then open the picture of real world to them and let your child take own decision.

It will not just help your child in life, it will develop great respect and bonding in your relationship.

You can find more information on how to help your child become independent from:

http://www.parentingnati...o-become-independent_283

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply