forum/yaf_postsm8460_breast-feeding & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=8460&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

It is the pride and joy for every family to have a young one, for long babies has been termed as blessings to the family and the community generally. Being young humans and living things, young ones have nutritional demands in their bodies like every other normal living creature, therefore they do often need food in order to satisfy their nutritional demands, grow and lead a healthy life. Being new in life, young ones do not have the capability to feed themselves or to verbally communicate when they are hungry. This leaves a responsibility to the adults to be able to identify the various indicators which do show and communicate that the young baby is in need of being fed. Babies use different signs to communicate their hunger, and most of them are common to all young ones. in their first weeks of life babies feed once in every three hours and spend most of their time asleep, and as they grow feeding may be done 8 to 14 times in every 24 hours.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
archana prakash Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 10, 2014 8:23:58 PM(UTC)

i have enough milk for my baby as milk sheds off from the other breast when i feed my baby.but she frequently cries for milk.other than her sleeping time,she feels hungry in one hour or even in half an hour.wat can i do to change this?
riddhi vyas Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, April 11, 2014 6:25:28 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

Baby will not be taking any other food or liquid diet.

If the season is hot and baby is demanding food it is quit natural and you need to feed your baby as many times she demands.

You can find more information on How often to feed the newborn baby from:

http://www.parentingnati...feed-the-newborn-baby_48
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply