forum/yaf_postsm8434findlastpost_potty-training & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=8434&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Toilet training is the procedure of teaching a child to control their bladder and bowel and simply the practice of toilet using. It is under this training where the child is taught on how to remove his clothes, sit on the toilet bowl to urinate or defecate. This is sometimes called potty training or toilet learning.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Swetha Thomas Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 9, 2014 3:39:16 PM(UTC)

Hi my son is 29 months old, havr been trying everything possible to potty train but nothing really worked. He is very well toilet trained and I"m not worried about the pee part. I have stopped using diapers and he would simply go potty in his pants standing in the toilet. He totally refuuses to sit in the toilet seater or potty chair. Can you please guide.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Doesnt tell about her potty...
My daughter is going to be 4 yrs old on June 2014 but we afraid still she doesnot express her urge sometimes for going to the toilet. I have tried all possible tactics moreover her pickup is excellent but i m surprised what makes her reluctant to say that she has to go for potty. Sometimes she is useto do in her pants only. She is comfortable with her toilet and daily do in the night. Please suggest some easy ways of training her as now her schooling is also start. Thanks and please guide... ...

-Shailendra Singh Bisht
0 546 Shailendra Singh Bisht Go to last post Go to first unread
11/3/2014 4:47:31 PM(UTC)
Question toddler...
My son is going to be 3 yrs old next month but i am afraid still he doesnot express his urge for going to the toilet . I have tried all possible tactics moreover his pickup is excellent but i m surprised what makes him reluctant to say that he has to go for potty. please suggest some easy ways of training him as now his schooling will also start. Thanks and please guide...

-dimple
0 576 dimple Go to last post Go to first unread
8/15/2014 12:36:17 AM(UTC)
Question Potty Training...
Hi my son is 29 months old, havr been trying everything possible to potty train but nothing really worked. ...

-Swetha Thomas
0 572 Swetha Thomas Go to last post Go to first unread
4/9/2014 3:35:44 PM(UTC)
Question Potty Training...
Hi my son is 29 months old, havr been trying everything possible to potty train but nothing really worked. ...

-Swetha Thomas
0 572 Swetha Thomas Go to last post Go to first unread
4/9/2014 3:35:43 PM(UTC)
Question throwing things in the house and messing up the house...........
he just luvs to throw the utensils out of the cupboard,pull out clothes from the almirah ,throw his toys in an unruly manner and he luvs to mess up the house..............

-dolly upadhyay
0 668 dolly upadhyay Go to last post Go to first unread
2/17/2014 8:16:52 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.