forum/yaf_postsm8419findlastpost_brkfast & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=8419&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

There are a lot of definitions for the word ‘healthy eating’, no doubt, but there is usually something missing in most definitions. The apt way to explain what healthy eating entails is to start from the very beginning.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
samiya khan Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2014 3:39:30 PM(UTC)

I m 16 yrs old.. actually I dnt like do brkfast in the morning. when we take brkfast after I feel vry bad and feel become a bomating ... can u tell me wht is the gud brkfast for me in the morning
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question growth concern for 19 yr daughter...
we are very concerned for our college going daughter 19 yrs. who we have noticed is skipping her breakfast somehow in hurry to rush to college and on holidays, delaying the morning ritual to reach the breakfast time by 12 noon. Then she would not eat any lunch also and then at night only she takes only 2 chapatis (for several years). She is weak in body also and not grown in height also due to the fact that food is some kind of allergy to her, she does not cheerfully eat. Please help us to make her eat ...

-Valentina Ivon
3 1,074 Vidhi Parikh Go to last post Go to first unread
4/17/2014 5:07:01 PM(UTC)
Question proper diet for a teen (girl) to maintain her weight and remain in shape....
actually i am very obsessed if it comes to my body. so my question is what are the correct diet for a teen like me (16) because we usually eat rice which helps in gaining weight. i also have small amount of love handles but overall my appearance is good.still i want to remain the same and lose some weight. any suggestion??...

-edsam
0 956 edsam Go to last post Go to first unread
4/12/2013 8:55:03 PM(UTC)
Question tackling an impossible situation...
my son who is 17 is into the habit of picking pockets, initially it was mine, which i tolerated, now it has gone to the extent of others' too which is leading to a lot of problems.......

-sugandha
1 1,224 Muskan Go to last post Go to first unread
2/25/2013 8:11:22 PM(UTC)
Question We are following Indian diet. Pls advice me a healthy diet menu for my teenage boy...
We are following Indian diet. Pls advice me a healthy diet menu for my teenage boy...

-Rani
1 1,756 sugandha Go to last post Go to first unread
2/25/2013 5:51:38 PM(UTC)
Question menu planning for adolescents...
menu plan for indian adolescents for a day?...

-subashini
0 1,226 subashini Go to last post Go to first unread
1/10/2013 8:17:31 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.