forum/yaf_postsm8170_i-want-remove-one-stretch-marks-in-my-face & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=8170&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Stretch Mark Problems during PregnancyWomen have to face many physical changes during and after pregnancy such as change in figure due to weight gain, stretch marks, acne on faces, etc. Many women come back in their previous figure within few months after pregnancy while many women need to join gym to maintain their figure. Stretch marks are the common problems that almost all women face during and after pregnancy.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
sudhakar Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, March 21, 2014 4:21:45 AM(UTC)

HI sir, I god one bike accident one year before have a one stretch marks in my face so I want to remove marks size 2 cm I want full details please replay me I want cost of surgery thanking you.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question stretch marks....
How can I remove my stretch marks :( ...

-pappu soni
0 512 pappu soni Go to last post Go to first unread
11/5/2014 12:53:23 AM(UTC)
Question i want a remedy for curing the post pregnancy stretch marks on my tummy and my arms....
i want a remedy for curing the post pregnancy stretch marks on my tummy and my arms....

-isha.babbar_13b@yaho
2 1,696 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:34:24 AM(UTC)
Question i want remove one stretch marks in my face....
HI sir, I god one bike accident one year before have a one stretch marks in my face so I want to remove marks size 2 cm I want full details please replay me I want cost of surgery thanking you....

-sudhakar
0 718 sudhakar Go to last post Go to first unread
3/21/2014 4:20:13 AM(UTC)
Question after cs what are the steps to be taken...
sir after cs how many days to take in regular s ex and the when periods will come ...

-latha
0 1,006 latha Go to last post Go to first unread
2/8/2013 3:03:08 PM(UTC)
Question after cs what are the steps to be taken...
sir after cs how many days to take in regular s ex and the when periods will come ...

-latha
0 984 latha Go to last post Go to first unread
2/8/2013 3:03:00 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.