forum/yaf_postsm767_can-your-partner-drinking-and-doing-illegal-drugs-affect-the-baby-when-your-having-unprotected-sex & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=767&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

When you become pregnant, you should not think only about yourself as before pregnancy. Now, you should consider first about your baby in your womb. Your unborn baby should be your first priority because your every good or bad habit affects your baby. If you are habituated with smoking, drugs or alcohol, then you should avoid it completely for your healthy pregnancy and baby’s heath as well.  You should not take any medicine or drugs or even herbal products without prescribed by your doctor.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
vanesa Offline
#-9 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

can your partner drinking and doing illegal drugs affect the baby when your having unprotected sex??
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#-8 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 2:46:41 PM(UTC)

yes drinking and illegal drugs consumption may harm the baby,,,
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply