forum/yaf_postsm761_hallo-------------doctor-------------------------my-self-is-dinesh-and-i-have-a-one-question-my-wif & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=761&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Labor pains are the pains that are experienced when giving birth to a child. These kinds of pains are due to the contractions that occur in your abdomen trying to push the baby out of your body and also making your body ready for child birth. Labor pains are one of the most painful types of pains that a person can experience in life. Women like to experience this sort of pain naturally to feel how hard it is to give life and to experience the natural method of giving birth. It also helps the mother to create a strong bond with the child.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
dinesh Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

hallo
doctor
my self is dinesh and i have a one question my wife is currently

during pregency now today morning she feeling some pain after hospitalization pain during continue after four or five hour pain is stop
i am confused its natural or not tell me.

dinesh
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 2:17:53 PM(UTC)

If pains stops after 4 to 5 hrs, it may be false labor pain.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply