forum/yaf_postsm750_i-am-35-years-after-my-1st-miscarriage-torch-test-was-normal-but-i-always-felt-pain-in-lower-part-l & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=750&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

After a miscarriage, it becomes very difficult for taking the decision of other pregnancy. Women become depressed because of miscarriage. She needs proper care and attention from her husband. There is no doubt that woman want to take another chance after a miscarriage. But you should wait until you are not physically fit for carrying another pregnancy. You should consult with doctor about the right time of getting pregnant. You should also prepare yourself emotionally. Stress can have adverse affects on your child.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
pinki Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

I am 35 years.After my 1st miscarriage,TORCH test was normal.But i always felt pain in lower part like period.After 5 months i was pregnant on 25-01-2012 .During 2nd month of pregnancy i took 4 progesteron injection(lupi 5000)& ultrasound(at 8 week) was normal & that time i felt itching problem in my whole body that was increased bathing time. at 12week a little blood came & ultrasound was done.it was missed abortion.TORCH test was again done & it was HSV1 Ig G 1.43 & HSV2 1.42.Doctor advised me 20 capsules of Ganciclovir(NATCLOVIR 250) for 10 days.And Folinine capsule(Folic Acid) for 4 months.And now I again feel itching problem always.I wanna know that ,Was Progestron injection was harmful for my pregnancy & how can i become infected after 2nd miscarriage?Is Ganciclovir caps dangerious for me? Is this infection harms my husband? Is this ithing problem related with this infection? How can i become Cure? & why is miscarriage happing? I want to meet u.So,please give your advice & add
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:40:25 PM(UTC)

progetron injection is not harmful in pregnancy, rather it support in pregnancy. u might have HSV infection earlier but due to its antibodies u r getting miscarriage. it require long treatment n follow up.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question childless...
it is almost five months now since i order a pregnancy spell cast on me on Facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) i saw in a website on how he help a couple to get pregnant and i contacted him which i started seeing changes on my body since the first week of last 4 months and i am 18 weeks gone and i am carrying my own baby in my womb i am so happy that i finally got pregnant after all i have been through. contact him for any problems you are having, he will surely provide you a solution, All thanks be to him ...

-carolyn petes
1 560 wright Go to last post Go to first unread
12/6/2014 8:09:49 PM(UTC)
Question third time miscarriage...
Hi Sir, We have third time miscarriage and are unable to find the reason so will you please suggest what we should do to know the reason so that we can not fasc this issue....

-anil kumar
0 776 anil kumar Go to last post Go to first unread
8/29/2013 9:28:07 PM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question I am 35 years.After my 1st miscarriage,TORCH test was normal.But i always felt pain in...
I am 35 years.After my 1st miscarriage,TORCH test was normal.But i always felt pain in lower part like period.After 5 months i was pregnant on 25-01-2012 .During 2nd month of pregnancy i took 4 progesteron injection(lupi 5000)& ultrasound(at 8 week) was normal & that time i felt itching problem in my whole body that was increased bathing time. at 12week a little blood came & ultrasound was done.it was missed abortion.TORCH test was again done & it was HSV1 Ig G 1.43 & HSV2 1.42.Doctor advised me 20 capsules of Ganciclovir(NATCLOVIR 250) for 10 days.And Folinine capsule(Folic Acid) for 4 months.And now I again feel itching problem always.I wanna know that ,Was Progestron injection was harmful for my pregnancy & how can i become infected after 2nd miscarriage?Is Ganciclovir caps dangerious for me? Is this infection harms my husband? Is this ithing problem related with this infection? How can i become Cure? & why is miscarriage happing? I want to meet u.So,please give your advice & add...

-pinki
1 2,910 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
11/29/2012 4:40:25 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.