forum/yaf_postsm7495findlastpost_when-will-my-baby-starts-to-roll-on & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=7495&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Your baby has successfully completed yet another week and seems to have become a joyful toy with the extended laughs and squeals throughout the day. The baby is no longer called a newborn but is now an infant. Some more exciting developments this week are:

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Sudharsana Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 19, 2014 10:42:34 AM(UTC)

My baby is now 15 week old... she is active and doing all the activities according to her age but yet she has not started trying to roll on her sides to back. What should I do so that she tries to roll on?
Diya Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 19, 2014 2:38:03 PM(UTC)

Hello,

Normally, babies will start rolling near 4 months of age.

It may take some more time also.

These are natural developments so, no need to worry much about it.

When the body of your baby will be ready to roll, she will start rolling and crawling.

Initially kids will start rolling her upper body as she will do it with the support of her tiny hands. baby will roll her full body around 5 to 6 months.

If your baby is active baby then you need not require to worry about it.

If your baby is not active and is not learning new things easily then, it is your responsibility to encourage your child to do so.

You can find more information on child development in 1st year from:

http://www.parentingnati...evelopment-in-year-1_221
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply