forum/yaf_postsm7100_shyness & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=7100&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Shyness is the common issue noticed in the kids. It is not an easy task to solve the issue. Only parents can help them in becoming more confident and responsible. There may be different reasons for shyness in your child. It is necessary to identify the main reason so that you can eliminate it from the root. Some of the reasons require professional attention also. Some kids are shy in giving presentation before class. Some hesitate to meet new people. Some children are not able to communicate properly. You should work at the basic root for making your child more confident among others. You will be surprised that most of the shyness problems can be treated through effective social behavior. In this article our main focus is to discuss the parenting tips for shy children.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Sheetal Offline
#-9 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2014 6:24:32 PM(UTC)

My daughter is 15 years old
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question problem of peer teasing...
my child is 5 n a half year old in k.g class...for last few days her van mates are teasing her.n she is upset of their behaviour, n says me to scold them because she can't handle them herself,,since they are small kids so i can't do that ,i ask them normally not to do that, bt even now they are doing that..i want to make my child enough strong to face her problems herself n handle them too.please tell me how to solve the problem?...

-MUKESH
4 12,916 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:45:26 PM(UTC)
Question educational problem...
my son is third std. but he has problem in hindi punjabi matra ...

-tajinder
2 1,052 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:21:39 PM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question shyness...
My daughter is 15 years old ...

-Sheetal
1 696 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:21:38 PM(UTC)
Question Shyness...
My daughter is 3 years old and is regarded as a chatter box at home. She is very talkative and always talking and telling something or either singing loudly when we are at home. But, when someone new comes to our house. Be it a friend or a relative, she is never on her own or her own nature. She is very reserved and hardly utters few sentences unless asked. She mostly hides and avoids to confront the visitors. How can i handle her and make her open?...

-Harini Patrikar
1 762 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
8/18/2014 2:26:06 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.