forum/yaf_postsm6517_to-conceive-twin-babies & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6517&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Are you a mother interested in giving birth to twins? There are certain facts you need to grab. Twin babies can be identical or different depending on the fertilization process that takes place during conception.  There are couples who have repeated cases of twin birth. Some people see such couples as being lucky or favored. The truth is that, giving birth to twins is possible when you discover certain tips that can be help. There are some vital natural avenues that can help. Let’s discuss them.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
anu Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2013 1:59:30 PM(UTC)

where can i buy this yams/cassava in hyderabad to consume? Cow milk need to be consumed or buffalo milk....to increase the chance rate of twins.
kashish Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 17, 2013 5:16:04 PM(UTC)

Hello,

Food can not help you conceive twin babies.

You can find 16 things no one told you about having twins from:

http://www.parentingnati...u-about-having-twins_438
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question About twine Babys...
hello, How can we get twine baby by sex...

-Ashish chandrakar
0 682 Ashish chandrakar Go to last post Go to first unread
11/7/2014 8:22:19 PM(UTC)
Question i`m in 15 week pregnancy. My belly looking somewhat bigger than 3 weeks before. Am i...
i`m in 15 week pregnancy. My belly looking somewhat bigger than 3 weeks before. Am i carrying twins. When i came to know whether i`m carrying twins?...

-kayalvizhimanivannan
3 1,443 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:57:50 AM(UTC)
Question I have been married for the past 3years...
I have been married for the past 3years without a child i have look for all kind of help that can make me get pregnant but nothing works, but through an insight i came across Dr zogo profile at the internet when i was searching for help on how i can get pregnant Quickly i contacted him to help me out, he said he will cast a pregnancy spell and pray that will make me sleep with my partner and get pregnant, he cast the pregnancy spell for me and ask me to go and have sex with my partner so i did to my greatest surprise i became pregnant after some weeks, with so much joy in my heart i want to share this out to everyone in need to contact him now to via email : zogospellcasters@gmail.com he is God sent...

-Rohit Kumar Gupta
3 758 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 10:21:43 PM(UTC)
Question for pregnent twins...
I am 40 yrs.old. I have a daughter age 12 years. My problem is not conceived. I have many try but not conceived. Ulreasound and xray is very o.k. then I am not conceived Please tell me how become I pregnent. thanks...

-sangeeta
0 436 sangeeta Go to last post Go to first unread
9/20/2014 1:50:24 PM(UTC)
Question getting pregnant...
Hi, I & my husband have a healthy sex relationship, however its been 7 months that I am trying to conceive, yet no positive results.. My husband takes medicines for Blood Pressure and thyroid, I wonder if it affects conception?? Please answer my query.....

-Uma Malviya
3 1,282 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/18/2014 11:29:29 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.