forum/yaf_postsm6180_premature-babies-diet-at-6th-month & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6180&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Infant’s Nutritional Supplement for Healthy GrowthMother’s milk is full of nutrients and no other food contains such healthy nutrients. Therefore, breast feed your baby for minimum six months and the best for one year if possible. Infants are growing very rapidly and therefore, they need more energy and nutrients for new tissue development. For any reason if mother cannot feed her baby, she should provide diet full of nutrients for healthy growth of baby.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Jayant Bodani Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 5, 2013 12:58:26 AM(UTC)

My son is 6months old.he is 1 month premature baby and he is very weak.rite now his weight is 6kg.i want to know is it ok to give him a diet like a normal 6th month baby. N plz suggest me hw can I increase his weight.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question baby diet...
my daughter recently turned 6months and i give her wheat cereal, mealie meal cereal, yorghuts, bottled milk as well as breast milk and purified water. the thing that worries me is even though she is playful and happy, she doesnt seem to be gaining weight. am i doing something wrong??...

-pamela
1 758 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:49:37 PM(UTC)
Question 3 yr old baby girl- very difficult to feed n looks thin...
Hello, pls tell me a proper diet for my baby she is turning 3 yrs in January but she looks very unhealthy n think . Her weight is 13 kg now... Any additional medicines to be risen for iron/calcium/ vitamin supplement ....

1 726 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 12:05:15 PM(UTC)
Question BABY BORN ON 27TH WEEK (PRETERM)...
MY BABY BORN IN 7MONTHS. I NEED FOOD DIET CHART, AND ALSO TO IMPROVE STRENGTH TO GAIN WEIGHT ALSO....

-V.PADMANBHAN
0 530 V.PADMANBHAN Go to last post Go to first unread
3/30/2014 10:51:38 AM(UTC)
Question BABY BORN ON 27TH WEEK (PRETERM)...
MY BABY BORN IN 7MONTHS. I NEED FOOD DIET CHART, AND ALSO TO IMPROVE STRENGTH TO GAIN WEIGHT ALSO....

-V.PADMANBHAN
0 526 V.PADMANBHAN Go to last post Go to first unread
3/30/2014 10:51:38 AM(UTC)
Question food chart...
plz send indian diet chart for seven months baby. ...

-k.suvitha
1 812 Rida Go to last post Go to first unread
3/22/2014 5:02:46 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.