forum/yaf_postsm5975_i-have-some-sexual-problems--i-want-to-treat-it-from-a-good-doctor--but-i-cant-find-a-doctor--all & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5975&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

During sexual intercourse, men are the most adventurous especially at younger age. They don’t care about everything as long as they arouse and reach the climax through sex. It is the standard basis of real manhood as others may say. At the point of arousal and something goes wrong such as inability to produce an erection or disability to ejaculate or both, then this might be a symptom for ED (Erectile Dysfunction) or widely known as impotence.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Yogesh Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

I have some sexual problems. I want to treat it from a good doctor. but i can`t find a doctor. All are neem hakim. Please can any body help me by telling about a good doctor near kota. or online who can treat me.
shaktivardhan Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2013 3:35:20 PM(UTC)

Dear friend,

I understand your problem and i suggest a best option for you and all others, Get use vacuum therapy treatment with herbal product without any side effect. I also use male enhancement product by and really get improve my health.

Thank you vacuum therapy

Edited by user Friday, October 11, 2013 3:40:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling mistake

Andrea Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2013 6:27:06 PM(UTC)

That's 2 clever by half and 2x2 clever 4 me. Thansk!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply