forum/yaf_postsm5655_studies & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5655&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Irrespective of the mischief committed by your child, do bear in mind that punishment is not an answer for all such problems. There is difference between disciplining the child and punishing him, and more often than not, parents seem to use the former to attain the latter. Punishing, hitting or yelling can mark developmental problems in the child.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
pooja Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2013 5:45:41 PM(UTC)

my child is very good in oral but feels bore for writing she knows how to write but dont like to write
Muskan Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2013 12:37:50 PM(UTC)

Hello,

This is common problem face by parents.

The reason for such reaction is quite natural as the now learn new things on computers, laptops and all latest gadgets, so writing gets boring for them.

You can buy some interesting writing book to your baby.

Set target and reward system like if she completes given target with finish will be having favorite dish in dinner or visit to garden on weekend etc.

But do not fulfill your promise without completion of your given assignment or else kids are too smart to get their work done which may become habit.

If your baby is facing problem in writing then try to teach in very polite way and keep motivating.

Punishing kids is not the solution, that should be your last weapon

You can find best Ideas on how to help child in writing from:

http://www.parentingnati...your-child-to-write_1242
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply