forum/yaf_postsm5161findlastpost_about-getting-pregnant & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5161&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Often many women face problems in conceiving and getting pregnant. To avoid this problem it is very important for a woman to have knowledge about her most fertile days. Strangely only four days in a month are the most fertile days during which the woman can conceive easily. These four days are the 12th day after your menstrual cycle to 16th day.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Nithya Ramki Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 12:27:32 PM(UTC)

My periods started was 23/07/2013.My flow is about 5 days and my cycle goes once in 30 days.when do i take the test with ovulation kit?(which dates?).plesae reply me.THANK U.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question help me...
my periods timing is 24-7-2013.I will b ok near about with in 4 days so which date is suiatable for pregnancy because i want a baby...

-isha
1 816 priyanka desai Go to last post Go to first unread
7/25/2013 3:54:54 PM(UTC)
Question pregnancy...
hi i just want to know which is the best day for sex to get conceive, and how to know Ovulation without kit....

-Rupali
1 916 Aarohi Go to last post Go to first unread
5/15/2013 9:45:38 PM(UTC)
Question pregnancy...
after marriage , how to find that i am getting pregnancy...

-sangeetha
0 932 sangeetha Go to last post Go to first unread
5/8/2013 6:58:07 PM(UTC)
Question Ovulation Prediction...
Hello i'm sourish nandi from west bengal, and i and my wife want to have a baby very soon. So we need to know about the best ovulation period when our chance will be high enough to have a healthy baby? Too be very frank we both looking for a boy child as we have all girl child in our family. So we both want to know the best way when the chances are high to have a boy child. Rest we need a Healthy Baby above all boy or girl. Please Reply to Us..........

-Sourish Nandi
1 1,294 Parenting Nation Go to last post Go to first unread
12/28/2012 9:26:31 PM(UTC)
Question How to Conceive a boy...
How to Conceive a boy...

-shreya
1 1,719 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
11/12/2012 6:13:19 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.