forum/yaf_postsm499_i-gave-birth-a-year-ago-and-i-am-not-interested-in-anything--before-and-while-i-was-pregnant-i-was & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=499&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

When you plan for a baby you need to be ready mentally, physically and financially to welcome a new member in your family. You and your partner should be ready mentally for all types of situations that may arise during and after pregnancy. Generally, every couple wishes a baby within a year or after few year of their marriage as the family seems to be incomplete without a child. During pregnancy period woman has to face complete changes in her lifestyle from eating to dressing. She has to get ready for drastically change in her physical outlook.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
tanna Offline
#-9 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

I gave birth a year ago and i am not interested in anything. Before and while i was pregnant i was fun to be around i loved spending time with friends and family watching movies with my husband i laughed now i just don't even want to be around anyone just take care of my baby then sleep. My husband and i don't have any problems with getting a babysitter or money or anything for that matter i just don't care to do anything anymore .. What's going on?
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#-8 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:20:01 PM(UTC)

After delivery some lady faces this problem.They are very much involved in the care of baby.My advise to you is that take interest in surroundings,keep relation with husband and keep in contact with friends.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply