forum/yaf_postsm4381_travelling-in-1-monthof-pregancy & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4381&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Pregnancy period is a great experience for the woman when she becomes pregnant for the first time. She becomes eager to know about her baby’s growth. Previously it was not possible for women to know about development of their baby. They just know by experienced of elder lady in their home or family. Nowadays, it is possible to know week by week development of your baby on the internet and there are many books are also available. You can learn it according to your convenience. As an enthusiastic mother, you should familiar with your baby’s weekly growth. It helps and guides you that at every stage of development what you need to eat or follow for healthy growth of your baby. Pregnancy is nothing, but nine months miracle of god. You should always prey god for health of your baby and yourself. Give birth to healthy baby without any defect is indeed god’s gift to parents. After giving birth to baby, mother also feel like her new born. Mother should go safely and take good precaution during her nine months journey with baby in her womb.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
shailee joshi Offline
#-9 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 1:11:24 PM(UTC)

I hv in 1 st month of pregancy.i am working person.and i hv to travel threw air in one time between 3 -3 month.so its ok during this pregancy.what type of precautions i have to take?
Muskan Offline
#-8 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 2:51:04 PM(UTC)

Hello,

If you are having healthy pregnancy, then it is not a problem to travel by air.

But in case of any health issue, you must take advise of your doctor, if every thing is fine, then you can travel during early or half of the pregnancy but after that your doctor may suggest you to stay near by your home.

You can find all the details of flying during pregnancy with rules of airlines from:

http://www.parentingnati...to-fly-in-pregnancy?_406
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Can you please advise pregnancy week1 is it safe for going to doctor check up...
Can you please advise pregnancy week1 is it safe for going to doctor check up...

-keerthijyothi
4 1,504 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 8:02:34 PM(UTC)
Question pregency doubt...
missed period ,repeated need to urinate, weakness, cannot sleep well, feel like fever, breast softness these all synmtoms i have but i dont no what i do? can you suggest me...

-shobha b
1 724 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:31:47 AM(UTC)
Question precaution...
Hi i m working i want to sit more time its almost more than 12 hours. what type of precaution i want to take. ...

-shobha b
1 616 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
8/18/2014 8:53:13 AM(UTC)
Question reg: Pregancy...
I have a query.before marriage i was 63 kgs and my height 5.5 and now after marraige my weight became 73 kgs.So have decided to do excercise daily for half a hour.now i have been doing excercise and also parellely we are pallning for children.Now my question is during ovulation we are pllaning to have inetrcourse and after the week of ovulation do i need to stop my excersie or can i contunue till my skip my first peroid of preceeding month so that i can cncnve.will these lead to chances of miscarraigae if i continue excesie till 4th week..Please help. if so every month after my ovulation week i need to stop excercise till i check and confirm that i am not pregancy.if i continue like this i will loose nearly 10 dasy of doing excercie and takes more time reduce my fat.please suggest....

-priya
1 958 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
8/18/2014 1:55:46 AM(UTC)
Question About pregnancy defect...
I have query that if doctor check the pregnant patient for her baby's growth. how do he know that the baby is how many weeks old? ...

-rakesh
0 806 rakesh Go to last post Go to first unread
4/27/2013 3:36:17 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.