forum/yaf_postsm4365_underweightand-lack-of-interest-in-daily-food & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4365&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How to make toddler sleep Bedtime battles are extremely irritating and frustrating for the parents. Here are some suggestions by the best moms in the world that helps you to win the bedtime battles.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Rucha Shikari Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2013 11:15:25 AM(UTC)

My baby active boy is 19 months old and his weight is around 8.6 kg. He is breastfeeding and eating daily food in small proportion. After spending all of my time and running after him i be able to feed him two small bowl of solids like furits and yogurt and rice. he also lacking of calcium and i am giving him calcium syrup adviced by his doctor. What should i do to increase his interest in daily food and make him eat more? Is it OK if he don't want to have cow milk or skim milk?
Mudrika Desai Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 11:38:08 AM(UTC)

HAVE A FUN GAME WIT HIM IN BED.
ASK HIM TO LEARN SMW POEMS OR ALPHABETS
INTRODUCE DEM TO NEW WORDS
COZ WHT U LEARN AT BED TIME REMAINS IN UR MIND FOR LONG TIME N U DNT NEED TO LEARN IT.
HAVE SME QUITE TIME IN BED WITH HIM
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Sleeping tantrums...
My 2 year old baby girl is not at all interested to go to sleep early. Midnight she get up and start crying and always wants to sleep in the lap of her father.After some time when her father soothes her and tries to lay her down on bed , again she starts crying...this continues......this situation happens weekly 3-4 days. Can you give me any solution regarding this problem?...

-swati
2 1,863 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:47:42 AM(UTC)
Question toddler still breastfeeding...
My 2 year old baby is still wants to be breastfed and is not willing to stop and the worst part she needs to be breastfed and put to bed at nyt. How can I stop this habit and how to put her to bed without breastfeeding...

-Aysel Praveen
2 908 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 10:20:29 PM(UTC)
Question toddler still breastfeeding...
My 2 year old baby is still wants to be breastfed and is not willing to stop and the worst part she wants to be breastfed and slept at nyt....

-Aysel Praveen
1 816 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:33:08 AM(UTC)
Question baby's diet...
my baby is 1 year old. please tell me what should i give for eating....

-SHWETA GUPTA
0 844 SHWETA GUPTA Go to last post Go to first unread
12/26/2013 12:54:22 AM(UTC)
Question baby's diet...
my baby is 1 year old. please tell me what should i give for eating....

-SHWETA GUPTA
0 700 SHWETA GUPTA Go to last post Go to first unread
12/26/2013 12:54:21 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.