forum/yaf_postsm396findlastpost_my-son-is-2-yrs-and-2-months-old--i-have-enrolled-him-in-a-playschool---our-mother-tongue-is-telu & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=396&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Importance of Outdoor Sports for Kids In ancient times, children play only outdoor games as during that time there was no video games, computer, laptop or play station with them. Today, children only love to play indoor games and they get lots of fun from that electronics devices and become crazy after such devices. Though invention and new technologies are always good for human being, but if you misuse technology than it may harmful for humans. In today’s era, people do not understand many facts due to lack of time.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Padmabathula Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

My son is 2 yrs & 2 months old. I have enrolled him in a playschool. Our Mother tongue is Telugu and hence we have been communicating to him in Telugu only since his birth. But the Teachers in his School don't know Telugu and communicate with my son only in English and i guess he is finding it difficult to express his needs. Please suggest me an idea to help my son.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply