forum/yaf_postsm3262_to-reduce-post-pregnancy-tummy & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3262&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Normally, every woman gain extra weight during pregnancy period that even after birth of child they carry some extra weight. Generally a woman’s weight increases from 25 to 35 pounds during pregnancy period. When she gives birth to her baby, she may only losses approximately 12 to 15 pounds of weight. In such case, she still needs to reduce extra weight of 10 to 15 pounds after delivery.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
sara Offline
#-9 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 5:36:24 PM(UTC)

i am 30 yrs old. i had normal delivery 12 months back. but still i have tummy it looks like as if i am pregnant. from past 1 month i started doing yoga, this will be helpful for me to reduce my tummy and my weight is 58 kg. please suggest me what to eat
Muskan Offline
#-8 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 5:46:12 PM(UTC)

Hi,

You can go for proper healthy diet, eat food which is high in fibers, add lots of fruits in your diet.

Proper work out will also help you concentrate on spacial body parts.

Regular yoga will help you a lot, it will take 1 month to show you positive results, so be patient and discipline to get best result.

This will not just reduce your belly, but it will help you improve your whole system also.

And make sure that you do exercise and healthy diet together, as only one of these will never work positive to reduce weight, so make coordination and proceed for results.

Doing yoga and pranayama is best for health, but learn it with expert and then only try to do that, it is most important to do it correctly.
Pradeep Offline
#-7 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2013 4:36:04 PM(UTC)

God, I feel like I shuold be takin notes! Great work
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply