forum/yaf_postsm2147_teen-pregnency & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2147&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Abortion simply means end of pregnancy that does not result a live birth. Abortion can be natural or deliberate depends on the circumstances. Natural abortion is commonly termed as miscarriage.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
aswini Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 10:49:45 AM(UTC)

iam 20 years old. iam pregnent now 6months. iam so guilty to say this. pls help me how to abort the baby in this stage
Vidhi Parikh Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 9:23:19 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello,

Abortion after 6 months is difficult.

Consult your doctor, check out your physical condition, at this stage of pregnancy only few clinics do this surgery.

Abortion has its own side effects, and they differ from woman to woman, consult your doctor and then only take any step.
manisha Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2013 1:41:18 PM(UTC)

I m married I cannot have children's I would love to adopt your baby
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Dear, Sir/Mam I am in very big problem. I have done sex with my girlfriend in periods...
Dear, Sir/Mam I am in very big problem. I have done sex with my girlfriend in periods time and she get pregnant. The time period is only 4 weeks and she says that she need an abortion and now i am not able to feed the baby because i am a student of class 12th sir please help me.. I am feeling very guilty or my mistake and i cannot decide what to do sir plzzz help me plzzzzz. Thank you....

-sanjay
2 2,105 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:58:22 AM(UTC)
Question Unwanted pregnancy...
How to use misoprostol alone...plz give me informations in details n how to get the misoprostol pill from shillong(meghalaya).....

-Grandy
1 762 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 12:05:19 PM(UTC)
Question I becamed pregnent now what i can do for m abotion...
I becamed pregnent.what should i do for a abotion needed....

-Diya
0 598 Diya Go to last post Go to first unread
7/22/2014 12:05:25 PM(UTC)
Question abortion with pills...
I have 1yr baby,again i got pengregnant has 45days.i done abortion vit pills given by doctor before6 mnths.2mnths have a normal period after periods are coming regularly but bleedind is not stoping for 20days.doctors said there are no pieces in scanning.now what i have to do?...

-Anusri
2 1,048 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/19/2014 10:01:01 PM(UTC)
Question I am newly married woman. Its been 6 months of my marriage and i am 3 months pregnant. My...
I am newly married woman. Its been 6 months of my marriage and i am 3 months pregnant. My husband and my in-laws behavior with me is cruel. I am just going to file for divorce. Does i have the right for abortion without my husband permission. I am unemployed and does not have any source of income . I am unable to feed the child and me. Please advice....

-Shama
1 4,034 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
7/19/2014 10:01:01 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.