forum/yaf_postsm1916_not-sure-of-pregenancy & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1916&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Many women at the age of thirty tend to enjoy the kind of surrounding they have since it becomes the happiest ages for nice motherhood. At this age they are more secure in their relationships and also in their careers which tend to keep them busy with nice package that improves their disposal income in their homes. Due to this amounts of income they become the best basis for starting a family now that all the basic needs of a family will be catered for in an adequate manner. Further still both husband and the woman have had enough adventures in the world and now it becomes the right time for them to settle down and attempt to leave a mark on their world by deciding to have a baby.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
VINITA GUPTA Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 4:01:43 PM(UTC)

my last period date was 13 dec 2012,we start intercourse for conceiving 27 dec.....i check at home pregenancy test by morning urine on 7 jan 2013....it come negative before missing period because i want postpone my period almost 8 days, if i am not pregenant .......can i take regestrone 5mg from 7 jan to postpone my period...it will safe....for me......may be i willcheck again 14 jan 2013 and it could come positive.........plz help me..... and reply me soon as possible....thankyou
Parenting Nation Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 4:18:17 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Hello,

Before taking any pill get sure about your pregnancy, as any non-prescribed pill can harm during pregnancy.

If you are having doubt of pregnancy, then get medical check up first and then only decide to take any medicine.
 1 user thanked Parenting Nation for this useful post.
VINITA GUPTA on 1/7/2013(UTC)
VINITA GUPTA Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 4:34:45 PM(UTC)

HELLO,before my coming period may it will come on 11jan 2113, when i can check for my pregenancy and what way..... that will give me right answer about my pregenancy....... and if u know any pill for postpone my period .....plz tell me which will be safe for me if i get positive result on 14 jan2013.....
Parenting Nation Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 5:00:37 PM(UTC)

Hello Vinita,

The pregnancy symptoms are different in every women, even from first trimester to second it is different.

Few common symptoms are:

Frequent urination
Missed Period
Morning Sickness
Back pain
Headaches
Cramping
Tiredness
Food Cravings
Temperature
Vaginal Discharge/spotting
Breast changes
Vomiting

If you are facing any of such symptoms, then visit your gynecologist as early as possible, and go for the prescribed tests in laboratory.

1 user thanked Parenting Nation for this useful post.
VINITA GUPTA on 1/7/2013(UTC)
VINITA GUPTA Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 5:26:06 PM(UTC)

i am not facing this kind of such symptoms, plz adviced me which pill is good for me to postpone my coming period......
Parenting Nation Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 5:55:05 PM(UTC)

Hello,

These pills suppress the hormones required for ovulation.

Are you taking any contraceptive pills?

Have you ever taken any pills in past?

If you have not taken any such pills, you can ask pharmacist at medical store for such pill, and if you are facing any complications like back pain or cramps during periods, then you should consult doctor before taking any medicine.

These pills have huge side effects on body and health, and need proper diagnoses of patient's complete menstrual cycle.

We would advise you to avoid such pills, if possible.

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply