forum/yaf_postsm1703findlastpost_i-am-20-years-old-and-married--my-husband-and-i-had-a-son-last-year--he-was-born-at-24-weeks-and-di & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1703&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Most studies reveal that overweight is among one of the causes for low chances of getting pregnant among many mothers; chances of fertility and conceiving successfully are reduced tremendously. Even though pregnancy may come to be still some other complications are bound to come along if the situation does not get attended to by an expert until the whole process becomes complete. Unhealthy diets may be resorted by many women who do not have proper knowledge on ways of getting and retaining the best pregnancy while being overweight and so healthcare experts therefore will be the solution here to provide the needed amount of care and support evenly. The following are ways of helping a mum get pregnant though she could be overweight;

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
valerie Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

I am 20 years old and Married. My husband and I had a son last year. He was born at 24 weeks and died 40 days after. It's been 8 months since that happen. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant ever since our son died. I am 5 ft 5 and weight 273 pounds. I don't know if my weight is causing infertility. I am committed to lose weight before getting pregnant. I am getting periods every 41 days. And right now its been a week that I am eating healthy and I'm writing down everything I eat. Please give me any advice.
Thank you
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:31:21 PM(UTC)

Yes you should loose some weight before become pregnant.Obesity not only causes irregular cycle but ovulation problems also.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question I am 30 year old now and want to be a mother. I am slightly overweight and want to reduce...
I am 30 year old now and want to be a mother. I am slightly overweight and want to reduce at least 5-6 kg. of weight. I am working in MNC and hence my day starts early and ends late. Can you pls suggest, any exercise plan which will suit my schedule and can provide me with the desired result ? Thank you....

-Dipti Sail
2 1,424 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 10:21:26 PM(UTC)
Question pregant...
my peroides date is this month 4 now me have sex mean me not prganat r have periodes ha ...

-s.agalya
0 682 s.agalya Go to last post Go to first unread
1/25/2014 3:42:10 PM(UTC)
Question Views...
I am 37 years old and want to have a baby. I am having a irregular period.......

-Sisilia Ramatau
0 810 Sisilia Ramatau Go to last post Go to first unread
5/8/2013 9:56:50 AM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question I am 20 years old and Married. My husband and I had a son last year. He was born at 24...
I am 20 years old and Married. My husband and I had a son last year. He was born at 24 weeks and died 40 days after. It's been 8 months since that happen. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant ever since our son died. I am 5 ft 5 and weight 273 pounds. I don't know if my weight is causing infertility. I am committed to lose weight before getting pregnant. I am getting periods every 41 days. And right now its been a week that I am eating healthy and I'm writing down everything I eat. Please give me any advice. Thank you...

-valerie
1 1,190 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
12/22/2012 3:31:21 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.