forum/yaf_postsm1701findlastpost_i-m-34-yrs-female-nd-married-on-22nd-november-2009--on-the-day-of-15th-august-2010--a-miscarriage-o & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

There are many women who do not get pregnant even after many years of their marriage. There are many reasons for not getting pregnancy due to infertility factor in woman or man. There are various causes for infertility in women. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease known as PID is the major reason for women’s infertility. It is caused by blocked fallopian tubes. Ovulation disorder is also another factor for female infertility. Birth defects involve the structure of the uterus and uterine fibroids are associated with frequent miscarriage. Age of women is also another factor for infertility because egg production from women’s ovaries reduces with age.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Prabjot Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

I m 34 yrs female nd married on 22nd November 2009. On the day of 15th August 2010, a miscarriage of 2 nd a half months happened to me and on ultrasound found a cyst in left overy . Then I examine various tests like thyroid, hemoglobin, CA-125 and so on. From the month of March 2011, I also take pills for conceiving but didn't succeed. Another treatment from other Dr. shows two cysts in both my overies. I makes free my fallopin tubes with a HCG or HSG, sorry couldn't remember the name of test. But not succeeded. Now private Dr.suggest me to do a laproscopy as well as other test via this surgery for infertility. But govt. Dr.said I should take another possible tests for infertility in-spite of doing cyst laproscopy. govt. Dr.said that cyst can also be because of our physical relations and some of the reason can also be in my husband. I don't know what to do. Kindly guide me....plz .
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:28:03 PM(UTC)

You have not mentioned exact size and type of ovarian cysts.your tubes are open on hsg test it is good.If you take some treatment for ovulation you may conceive.if not then laproscopy also
helpful to you to remove or puncter your cysts and furthere diagnosis.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply