forum/yaf_postsm1689_what-does-it-mean-if-u-already-5-weeks-pregnant-but-the-egg-has-not-yet-entered-the-womb--is-this-a & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1689&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

One of the most blissful periods in most women’s life is when they discover that they are pregnant. But even when this may call for celebration, there is usually an attendant fear that a good number of these women nurse. The fear of a miscarriage numbs many pregnant women and they practically live through this fear till they deliver their babies or till their fears are confirmed. For a woman to become anxious because of miscarriage is quite normal as it is the desire of all pregnant women to be able to see the reward of the ordeal they have had to live through.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
anonymous Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

What does it mean if u already 5 weeks pregnant but the egg has not yet entered the womb? Is this a possible contrary indication of a healthy pregnancy?
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:07:37 PM(UTC)

At 5 weeks of pregnancy sac must reach to womb.but if not there with usg rule out whether it is in tube or not.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question My Wife aged 32 has experienced her 2nd miscarriage on 14th Aug'10, previous on 25...
My Wife aged 32 has experienced her 2nd miscarriage on 14th Aug'10, previous on 25 July'11. need to know can she be pregnant again and what test we should get done to know the reason on miscarriage. ...

-Puran Sharma
2 1,528 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 2:20:20 PM(UTC)
Question 4 month leaking in pregnency...
I am 28 year old,my problem is I am suffered from 4 month leaking problem ...

-priya
0 622 priya Go to last post Go to first unread
3/25/2014 6:19:38 PM(UTC)
Question my age is 23 i m 2 week pregnant but havin white color liqued much more is thisa sing of...
my age is 23 i m 2 week pregnant but havin white color liqued much more is thisa sing of miscarriage plz reply me as soon as possible...

-neha
2 1,535 Cleusa Go to last post Go to first unread
12/23/2013 10:46:26 PM(UTC)
Question Pregnancy...
Last December i got miscarriage (1 1/2 months). Doctor advised to take folic acid and plan after 3 months. During the hospitalization i was undergone all checkups and everything was normal. Normally i have 25 days regular periods. But from April, i am having irregular periods with severe back pain than normal periods. I am travelling around 2 2 hours each day. Whether that is the reason for this irregular periods and not getting pregnant?...

-Dayani
0 790 Dayani Go to last post Go to first unread
7/29/2013 7:49:59 PM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question What does it mean if u already 5 weeks pregnant but the egg has not yet entered the womb?...
What does it mean if u already 5 weeks pregnant but the egg has not yet entered the womb? Is this a possible contrary indication of a healthy pregnancy?...

-anonymous
1 1,762 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
12/22/2012 3:07:37 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.