forum/yaf_postsm1533_my-child-was-born-on-8th-june-2011-and-i-missed-her-polio-drops-given-by-the-govt-of-india-on-26-j & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1533&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Even before the child is born, parents begin to plan about everything to make the baby comfortable at home. As the baby arrives you pay all your attention to his/her safety, health and well being. Probably you like to keep your baby close to you, in front of your eyes and do not want him to move out of the house. Parents want to safeguard their children in all possible ways.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Abhijeet Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

My child was born on 8th june 2011 and I missed her polio drops given by the govt of india on 26 june 2011 to all child below 5 years.
Dr. Roshani Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2012 1:17:27 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
pulse polio immunization is a national program in which every child below 5 yrs r immunated on one day simultaneously, so every child should get it.but if yr baby has missed it than u have to give it later on,, regular vaccine must be given simultaneously
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question pHVLHiwEqqZNGyZO...
I just want to say I am all new to weblog and hotnesly liked you're web-site. Probably I’m going to bookmark your website . You amazingly come with amazing writings. With thanks for sharing with us your blog....

-Lety
0 823 Lety Go to last post Go to first unread
12/22/2013 4:42:06 PM(UTC)
Question Solid food for 7 month old baby...
My baby is 7 month old now . I didnt giv my baby proper beast millk. From 2 months breast feeding is totay stopped. Im realy worried plz suggest baby food that will give my baby whole nutrition i know breast millk not comparable. Some homemade...

-shri krishna rai
1 1,055 riddhi vyas Go to last post Go to first unread
10/7/2013 5:14:08 PM(UTC)
Question baby temperatures...
My boy just made two,but he often gets temperatures and the doctors say it is an infection in the ear, what really causes those infections and also when the temperatures come why does his fortine swell on the head?...

-Olivia
1 1,314 Dr. Roshani Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
2/6/2013 2:16:47 PM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question My child was born on 8th june 2011 and I missed her polio drops given by the govt of india...
My child was born on 8th june 2011 and I missed her polio drops given by the govt of india on 26 june 2011 to all child below 5 years. ...

-Abhijeet
1 1,338 Dr. Roshani Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
12/8/2012 1:17:27 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.