forum/yaf_postsm139_deepika-------------------how-much-hepatitis-b-dose-is-required-for-my-baby----because-schedule-is & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=139&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Right Time to Start Solid Food for the Baby As you find your baby is growing well, you need to familiar with her/his habits. You also need to understand her digestive system when your baby becomes six months old. You need not worry to give your baby solid food before six months because infant digestive system cannot digest solid food. Even first stage of cereals is not recommended for less than six months old baby.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
sulania_deepika@yahoo.com Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

deepika,

how much hepatitis b dose is required for my baby....because schedule is vary doctor to doctor...and also hospital to hospital....i am confused..
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Refusing to take solids....
Hi, my daughter is 7 months old now. I have started her solids during mid of 5 th month as breast feeding was not enough. She used to take 5 meals in the whole day along with breast feed. Now since a week she is refusing to take solids. As soon I put some solid in her mouth she start crying anshe have loosed her weight. Well she is getting her milk teeth, is it the cause of loosing her appetite ? Please suggest. Thank you....

-SURABHI
0 657 SURABHI Go to last post Go to first unread
4/10/2014 8:44:30 AM(UTC)
Question sleeping...
now my baby is 8 month he is sleeping not more than 10 hours what can I do for baby sleeping pattern...

-Huma Khan
0 548 Huma Khan Go to last post Go to first unread
3/12/2014 8:18:10 PM(UTC)
Question my baby 5month what can I give to baby...
What shall I give my baby get I'd five month ...

-arpita dulera
1 1,146 riddhi vyas Go to last post Go to first unread
9/24/2013 3:49:09 PM(UTC)
Question diet plane...
is there any daily chart for diet of 11 month child.i am always confused what food i have to give to my daughter kashvi.she is weak.plz help me ...

-minesh
2 1,422 kishan madhesiya Go to last post Go to first unread
7/26/2013 12:29:52 PM(UTC)
Question is it necessary to give three time Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine because it is so much...
is it necessary to give three time Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine because it is so much expensive...

-puja
0 5,507 puja Go to last post Go to first unread
11/8/2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.