forum/yaf_postsm1389findlastpost_mine-is-28th-week-pregnancy-the-amniotic-fluid-has-been-increased-what-is-the-precaution-2-be-taken & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1389&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

During any pregnancy the baby is always cushioned by the amniotic fluid made of bag containing membranes. In cases where there is a tear in the bag due to any form of damage then the fluid leaks out through the cervix into the vagina a situation normally referred to as water breaking. This scenario is common for those cases where the pregnant mothers are not careful on what they do to care for their unborn babies as they carry out many different activities of the day. Many women are prone to this situation as they approach the end of those first stages of labor.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
roopali Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

Mine is 28th week pregnancy,the amniotic fluid has been increased,what is the precaution 2 be taken for this,will there be any problem for the child,pls suggest me
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:11:35 PM(UTC)

u should go 4 expert sonography and fetal Doppler, to rule out any anomaly like CNS or GIT. If it is normal than no need to worry. amniocentesis is method to drain out excess fluid but it is advisable only in the case of very excess fluids.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question twin pregnancy...
Aoa! I am 30 week pregnant with twin babies. my water bag leaked a week before. and water is continuously passing out. doctr has advised to wait till the 37th week. would it b safe and any other complications for my babies?...

-Amna Ali
0 874 Amna Ali Go to last post Go to first unread
6/16/2013 3:14:32 PM(UTC)
Question Pregnancy...
I am 38 weeks and 5 days.i had a few drops of water leaking.does it mean my waterbag has broken? And also I have a terrible stomach pain on my left side.....

-Lavender
0 982 Lavender Go to last post Go to first unread
2/25/2013 1:18:15 PM(UTC)
Question I would like to know, whether later on In life would there be any negative side effects or...
I would like to know, whether later on In life would there be any negative side effects or disadvantages on the baby having been exposed to steroids at such early stage in his life the fact that he is still In the womb??...

-angela
1 1,267 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
11/29/2012 5:24:19 PM(UTC)
No New Posts
Question Mine is 28th week pregnancy,the amniotic fluid has been increased,what is the precaution 2...
Mine is 28th week pregnancy,the amniotic fluid has been increased,what is the precaution 2 be taken for this,will there be any problem for the child,pls suggest me...

-roopali
1 1,640 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
11/29/2012 5:11:35 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.