forum/yaf_postsm1384_sir--madam-----the-before-9-month-pregnancy-is-dangerous-for-child-yes-or-no & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1384&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

You are now one more week closer to the birth of your little bundle of joy. Here we will discuss the week 31 of pregnancy, to enhance your knowledge.
Development of the baby:

• The baby now weighs between 3 ½ and 4 pounds. It has grown to almost 15 to 16 inches by now.
  • The baby continues to gain body fat over this week as well.
  • As the baby continues to grow, the movements may now become restrained as there is not enough room left in the womb for vigorous activity.
Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
kalpana sharma Offline
#-9 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

sir/ madam ,
the before 9 month pregnancy is dangerous for child YES OR NO
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#-8 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:00:02 PM(UTC)

before 9 mths completed, delivery is dangerous 4 baby,,, as baby will come immature, may have breathing problem,heart problem or feeding difficulties, also there r more chances of getting infection and admission in nicu so complete the duration of preg
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
No New Posts
Question sir/ madam , the before 9 month pregnancy is dangerous for child YES OR NO...
sir/ madam , the before 9 month pregnancy is dangerous for child YES OR NO...

-kalpana sharma
3 1,304 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:46:35 PM(UTC)
Question i am 31 weeks pregnancy, two days ago i developed a back ache and a slight headache which...
i am 31 weeks pregnancy, two days ago i developed a back ache and a slight headache which has refused to go. What can i do? Is my baby safe?...

-celine
2 1,573 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 4:46:52 AM(UTC)
Question I am 31 weeks pregnant and I was wondering if there is anyway that I can ask my doctor if...
I am 31 weeks pregnant and I was wondering if there is anyway that I can ask my doctor if I can have my baby earlier then my due date which is august 16, 2011. I was wondering if I can got to labor and delivery and ask them to deliver my baby earlier?...

-Tia Savedra
1 1,316 Dr. Kokil Dave Go to last post Go to first unread
12/22/2012 3:38:10 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.