forum/yaf_postsm1376_i-had-a-sex-with--my-wife-on-second-day-of-her-period--and-she-took-a-unwanted-72-after--6hrs-what & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1376&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Presence of Human chorionic gonadotrophin (HCG) hormone confirms pregnancy in woman. A home pregnancy test detects the presence of hCG hormone in the urine. This hormone is secreted at a certain time in the uterus. According to medical research, normally this hormone releases after six days of fertilization. Level of this hormone gradually increases in the woman’s body after fertilization. It is really great that home pregnancy tests are able to identify the presence of this hormone only after first missed menstruation cycle. Level of this hormone becomes very high between second and third month of pregnancy.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Dinesh Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

i had a sex with my wife on second day of her period and she took a unwanted 72 after 6hrs what will be the side effects of pill or will she preganant ?
Dr. Kokil Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:46:29 PM(UTC)

on second day of period there is no chance of pregnancy, so there was no need of taking unwanted 72, she will not become pregnant.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
No New Posts
Question i had a sex with my wife on second day of her period and she took a unwanted 72 after 6hrs...
i had a sex with my wife on second day of her period and she took a unwanted 72 after 6hrs what will be the side effects of pill or will she preganant ?...

-Dinesh
2 1,420 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:42:57 PM(UTC)
Question My husband and I had intercourse a couple of days before I was expecting my period. I have...
My husband and I had intercourse a couple of days before I was expecting my period. I have always been getting a healthy period of 6 days. But this time, I got a very irregular cycle. Not only did I get my period 2 days late but I got very little bleeding on the 2nd and 3rd day. No overnight bleeding either. I m entering my 4th day now. This is extremely unusual for me. I was also on a 2-day medication from my family doctor for migraine treatment at the same time. Is there a chance that I could be pregnant or did the medicines affect my cycle? Please advise....

-Aparna
2 1,524 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 7:59:08 AM(UTC)
Question M pragnet or not?...
Pls help me maine apne bf k sth bdi bar sex kia h bt nw this month 3 din se jyada ho gye muje period ni aye nhi to 4 ko pka ajate the bt aj 7 ho gyi hm hmesha safty m krte the bt abi dr lg ra h ki kya hua h pls help me gve me some idea m pragnet or not? And also sol pls help me thanx...

-Undefine
0 714 Undefine Go to last post Go to first unread
1/8/2014 9:26:21 PM(UTC)
Question pregnancy...
i cant understant. my girl is pregnant or not. first i hv a sex and but i wonder if my sperm get in. how should i know on her physical body and physical action at before 1 month...

-thoi
1 1,044 priyanka desai Go to last post Go to first unread
7/10/2013 12:04:53 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.