forum/yaf_postsm10570findlastpost_my-daughter-is-12-yrs-at-a-puberty-stage-moving-very-quickly---for-a-while--she-is-always-saying-andq & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=10570&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Back talking children can constitute a nuisance not only to their parents but the immediate societies. Many children engage in back talking often. They can also back talk when what they expect is not forth coming.  This habit does worry many parents from time to time.  The truth is that, you can handle such issues in the lives of your children as a parent easily; all you need is to discover avenues that can be of help.  Discussed below are some tips that can help you stop the habit of back talking in your children.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
bibi ali Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

My daughter is 12 yrs at a puberty stage moving very quickly.
For a while, she is always saying "No" to everything we asked of her, very nervous and unorganized no matter how much i speak to her about her response ,she doesn't listen and it is frustrating to keep repeating :yOUR ADVICE PLS
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply