forum/yaf_postsm10566findlastpost_weight & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=10566&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Most pregnant women are always worried on the issue of weight gain during pregnancy. Well, one thing is sure, when once you’re pregnant, weight gain becomes inevitable. However, if you’re disturbed on how much weight you should gain, you can find out as you read through this write-up.
In the first place, you have to know that weight gain during pregnancy depends mainly on two factors: how much you weighed before the conception period and how appropriate your pre-conception weight is to your height.  Now, the relationship between your weight and height is usually expressed in a number known as “Body Mass Index” (BMI). This is usually calculated in medical institutions. Bear in mind that the appropriate guideline for weight gain during pregnancy is usually issued by the Institute of Medicine (IOM).  Recently, in May 2009, the institute came up with latest recommendations as follows:

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
uday Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 4:41:23 PM(UTC)

my wife is26 year old and her weight is 45kg and height is 5.3 foot...she is carrieng 2months...what is her BMI and how much wait she gaine at the time of delivery..
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
No New Posts
Question weight...
my wife is26 year old and her weight is 45kg and height is 5.3 foot...she is carrieng 2months...what is her BMI and how much wait she gaine at the time of delivery.....

-uday
1 1,760 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/16/2014 12:45:21 PM(UTC)
Question my close friend has a problem that she could not conceive a baby . for this reason she is...
my close friend has a problem that she could not conceive a baby . for this reason she is very depress in her life. could you please guide me on this problem. ...

-raju kokane
2 1,558 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 4:33:08 AM(UTC)
Question query...
i am 19 weeks pregnant my weight was 71till first trimester but now it become 76. how can i control it...

-Chandni Sinha
1 774 Diya Go to last post Go to first unread
3/11/2014 6:52:39 PM(UTC)
Question I am into my 25th week of pregnancy. My concern is my weight. My actual weight before...
I am into my 25th week of pregnancy. My concern is my weight. My actual weight before pregnancy was70 kgs and now I have gained only about 2 kgs till now. Can you please suggest is it perfectly fine because as per your babycenter article one should gain around 6 kgs till this stage....

-Nidhi
0 1,400 Nidhi Go to last post Go to first unread
11/8/2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.