forum/yaf_postsm10455findlastpost_daily-up-down-by-stairs & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=10455&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Having first baby is the most precious moment of a woman’s life but having the second one has a lot of contemplations attached to it. We will bring in to your knowledge 15 things that no one ever told you about having a second baby and bringing that child in to your lives and house.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Dr. Ashok Mehta Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 7:08:29 PM(UTC)

I m living in 4th floor of a building having no elevators.My wife is pregnant(3month),she has to move daily up down twice to send my 1st child to school.She is physically fit (no difficulty)..Is it OK.
Parenting Nation Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 8:50:56 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Hello Ashok

If your wife is physically fit, then there is no problem in taking steps up to 4th floor.

If her pulse rate and blood pressure are normal after going down or up, she must do that as kegel exercise is good during pregnancy for health of baby and mother both.

Only thing she should take care is she should not take steps in hurry as it can lead to an accident and also not good for pregnancy.
 1 user thanked Parenting Nation for this useful post.
KG MANU on 12/31/2012(UTC)
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply