forum/yaf_postsm10362findlastpost_my-baby-boy-is-premature-born-and-delivery-come-place-within-the-seven-month-period--he-is-now-10-d & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=10362&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Paediatrics, sometimes spelled as pediatrics, is a branch of medicine which deals with medical care of new-born babies and children, up to the age of adolescence. The experts in adult medicine are not qualified to deal with infants and children, because, the small body of an infant is considerably different from the body of the grown-ups. The body of a child which is at a growing state behaves somewhat differently from that of an adult and accordingly, its needs are different too. For example, oncology, immunology and a host of other areas fall under the specialized area of paediatrics.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
Madan Sharma Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

My baby boy is premature born and delivery come place within the seven month period. He is now 10 days old. As per the doctors, he forgot to take breath. Rest all functions are ok. I am a simple man and now I won't be able to continue my treatment. Please help me out. What should I do? Where, I have to go for the best treatment. Suggest me.
Dr. Roshani Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 2:42:10 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
premature baby r very difficult to survive,as they have immature lungs,intestines,heart n all other organ.they require neonatal intensive treatment in warmer.their treatment r long too. u can go to government hos.where NICU facility available.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
No New Posts
Question My baby boy is premature born and delivery come place within the seven month period. He is...
My baby boy is premature born and delivery come place within the seven month period. He is now 10 days old. As per the doctors, he forgot to take breath. Rest all functions are ok. I am a simple man and now I won't be able to continue my treatment. Please help me out. What should I do? Where, I have to go for the best treatment. Suggest me. ...

-Madan Sharma
2 1,412 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
10/15/2014 10:20:54 PM(UTC)
Question Birth time vaccine for Hipatitis B...
Sir, I have twins born on 24.02.2013. After birth, both were took to the NICU. Today, after completion of 12 days, doctor has not given them Hipatitis B vaccine. Doctor is saying that till the weight of the babies reach above 2 Kg, any vaccine is not advisable. Can this delay in vaccination cause any problem to babies. Presently, the weight of the babies lies around 1.45 Kg each. Please advise....

-yogesh
1 968 Vidhi Parikh Go to last post Go to first unread
3/9/2013 1:43:16 PM(UTC)
Question Birth time vaccine for Hipatitis B...
Sir, I have twins born on 24.02.2013. After birth, both were took to the NICU. Today, after completion of 12 days, doctor has not given them Hipatitis B vaccine. Doctor is saying that till the weight of the babies reach above 2 Kg, any vaccine is not advisable. Can this delay in vaccination cause any problem to babies. Presently, the weight of the babies lies around 1.45 Kg each. Please advise....

-yogesh
1 918 Vidhi Parikh Go to last post Go to first unread
3/9/2013 1:42:41 PM(UTC)
Question about vaccination for my infant kid...
Dear sir , My baby has been contunue four month which vaccine and dose is necessary .where i will get all sort of vaccine please tell me ....

-mahatab giri
0 988 mahatab giri Go to last post Go to first unread
1/12/2013 8:53:00 PM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.