forum/yaf_postsm10128findlastpost_how-to-treat-with-a-girl-of-6-yrs-old---she-is-lazy-but-a-good-hearted-and-very-kind-but-she-is-not & url is : http://www.parentingnation.in/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=10128&find=lastpost&= & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

There are six basic needs of the children that should be fulfilled at the right time. These needs continue for the life time. Everyone tries his level best for completing these basic needs. Also teach your kid how to become more responsible and confident in life. This is a step by step process in which you should start from the first level. It is very difficult to fulfill the second need if first need is not completed. This is a life time process and it may take your complete life for reaching the highest level. Make your child independent and teach him how to set goals in life and how to complete those goals.

Read More
Add a Question Post Reply
richa banga Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 1:18:02 PM(UTC)

how to treat with a girl of 6 yrs old
she is lazy but a good hearted and very kind but she is not trying to observe the new things and always getting irritated may be i m the reason for this what to do?
Dr. Roshani Dave Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 3:30:03 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
in a new era of TV and computer, this is a problem of most of the parents,because child only love to watch TV and video-game. they become potato couch by eating fast food in front of TV. U should expose them in outdoor game, try to provide company to same age group child,expose them in cycling,swimming.Explain them benefit of physical activity and also u can join with them.Children love to play with parents.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
Users browsing this Question
Add a Question Post Reply
Related Questions
  Views Question Replies Views Last Post
Question Swings his whole body during sleep at night...
My son swings his whole body left and right in a rythm . In marathi it is called ( Dolane). pl suggest so the he gets rid of this type of habbit...

-Vishal
0 496 Vishal Go to last post Go to first unread
11/26/2014 12:38:18 PM(UTC)
Question excercise for flat belly...
hi , i m the 3 rd time mom after 7 years ,now this time i feel my belly muscle is very loose i m 35 .now is it possible to flat my stomach .i dont have any hesitation on get fat like 75 kg but the center portion of stomach move n outside small bump outside is it possible to go back 1 year delivery . or it will go from excercise plz do tell me i still have a time to get back my belly or now time is passed ,is it only happen in the first 3 months of delivery but belly getting harder now please help me ...

-dinesh
3 1,190 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
8/18/2014 1:57:59 PM(UTC)
Question food for 9 months baby girl...
hi my 9 month bady girl dont like to eat anything if i start any food like kichdi daal chawal daliya biskit cows milk she take it just for 2 or 3 days after she dont take.. what should i give her and she likes roti. should i give her soild food...

-Sweety
1 1,016 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
8/18/2014 7:50:09 AM(UTC)
Question failure to thrive....
My son 2 yrs old but very thin, mite b 11 kg. But healthy in dis two years I had no problem with him.m still breast feeding him. He eats but he doesn't gain weight. It can b hereditary???...

-priyanka
4 1,003 Guest Go to last post Go to first unread
8/18/2014 7:25:56 AM(UTC)
Question childs behaviour...
My son is 5 year old...... he goes to school but he feels very bored going to shool he knows everything but he wont answer....... i always say many reasons to send him to school.......if i say dont do he wil select and do that..........

-sharanya
1 718 Susy Go to last post Go to first unread
8/18/2014 1:32:02 AM(UTC)
You can post questions in this forum.
You can reply to Questions in this forum.
You can delete your posts in this forum.
You can edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You can vote in polls in this forum.