forum/yaf_postmessage?t=5551&f=124&q=9812&page=0 & url is : & ref url is :
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login/Register.

Parents start looking for good preschools once the child is about 2-2.5 years old. Parents have to do their part of research of selecting a good pre school as it builds a child’s foundation. Parents always seek answers of many questions before putting their child in the school. Most commonly asked question is how they should prepare their child and themselves to face a pre school interview.

Read More
Post a reply
Name: *
E-mail Address: *
We will send you password on your email id to have full access of forum.
If you are already registered click here to Login.
Add Smiley

Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sharmistha Posted: Monday, September 1, 2014 2:27:07 PM(UTC)
this is Sharnistha from Kolkata,West Bengal

i'm going to admit my son in a CBSE board school in class upper nursery.can u plz help me that how should i prepare my son for the interview? which type of questions will they ask to him?
my son can write all the capital letters except M N W .he can write 1 to 20.he can identify colours,shapes,animals, he is 3 years 5 months.what else should i teach him? he is very naughty by nature but obedient n intelligent too.
so plz help me.
tk care